Wednesday, February 07, 2007

3 years



There was no doubt about it, he had my heart from the get go. And since then, he's loved me like no other ever could - sacrificially, beautifully, completely.

He makes me excited about life. He's the kind of person who can't sleep the night before a trip out of excitement. He dances with us in the living room when a great song is on. He sings in the shower and in the car. He is always reminding me to look past the little bad things to the great big good things.

In a mere 3 years we've seen so many dreams become reality. Or rather, of God's work in us becoming evident. I look forward to a lifetime of His work in our lives. But I will always believe that His first great work in me, was Isaac.

I love you, Babe. Happy Anniversary.

10 Comments:

Blogger coolskool mom said...

Happy Anniversay to one of the most Lovey Dovey couples I know. You guys are so cute to watch. Keep up the good work.

February 07, 2007 9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary, sweetie. I'm really happy that you're so happy. You truly deserve to be.
Love you--Mom

February 07, 2007 11:28 AM  
Blogger crystal said...

Congratulations you two! May you truly grow to know an love each other more with each day.

February 07, 2007 12:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! I can't believe you made it this far :) You guys are such a great couple. God bless you both today and always.

February 07, 2007 1:34 PM  
Blogger The Chindo said...

Salud!

February 07, 2007 4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to comment on both, what a great picture of the three of you, but also, the snow! ach, how beautiful.

February 07, 2007 9:07 PM  
Blogger auntibeck said...

How beautifully and eloquently spoken, BE. I sit here with wells of emotion, and gratefulness to the Lord for all THREE of you! May this be a year of tremendous blessing and surprises for your family. A card was dropped in the mail on Monday--may be thre today...

February 08, 2007 9:03 AM  
Blogger auntibeck said...

I love your love for one another.
You are truly blest of the Lord. I 'm so glad that I had the privilege of helping tie the knot.

February 09, 2007 7:23 AM  
Blogger auntibeck said...

Note: we have somehow set it up that dad gets signed in as auntibeck. it's because we've got the same email address! Help!! Anyway, the second auntibeck is actually from Dad.

February 09, 2007 1:17 PM  
Blogger Tater said...

Happy Anniversary, Kates! I could not be more happier for you. Looking at you and Isaac shows me the true work of God!! I can only hope my future husband makes me as happy as Isaac makes you. I am so excited that Sophia is going to be in Melinda's wedding and we'll be able to share that day with you. I love you so much.

February 12, 2007 8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home