Thursday, March 01, 2007

Sophiecdotes

I can't believe it's already March! Here are a couple of things that have kept me laughing and shaking my head in amazement this week.

After being picked up from the sitters house a couple of days ago, Sophia sat in the truck waiting for Isaac to get situated before driving away. Isaac could hear her talking to herself in the back seat, when all of a sudden she said, "Oh, oh, oh!" and then "Sssssssss, Ohhhhhhhh, two, ssssss, ohhhhhh, two". Not knowing what she was trying to say, he looked back and saw that she was pointing in the direction of the next house down, which was number 502.

What a little smarty.

*
Last night during dinner, I was attempting to get Sophia to eat a bite of her asparagus, which she clearly did not want to do. At first she shook her head back and forth, and then moved her head as far away from the fork she could in the opposite direction, and then, finally, she went limp and hung her head so that her chin rested on her chest, closed her eyes and quietly said, "Peep," which is how she says "sleep".

At least she's creative about it. :)

7 Comments:

Blogger François said...

Hi,
I found your blog by chance. I find it very tenderizing. I am French thus excuses me for my English. But I never saw such pretty blog, it is splendid to see somebody loved as much his family, I am young, I am 20 years old and later I would really like to have a family as holds it.
It was small hello of Paris.

March 01, 2007 6:46 AM  
Blogger Belle Etoile said...

Merci Francois!

March 01, 2007 7:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my word. She is too funny for words.

March 01, 2007 7:40 AM  
Blogger auntibeck said...

Not only funny, but a genious! (I'm not prejudiced at all, in case you wondered!)

March 01, 2007 8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"peep" too cute, too cute.

March 01, 2007 8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaron says that is what he would do if someone tried to get him to eat asparagus. :)

March 01, 2007 8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When are you coming down again? Would be so nice to see you guys and little baby girl before too long!

March 01, 2007 10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home